- Supervision at the TIER research group by Professor Kristof De Witte, Professor Wim Groot and Professor Henriëtte Maassen van den Brink.
- An attractive international and multi-disciplinary research environment.
- The possibility to pursue a PhD with distance guiding using ICT. Meet the supervising team at a regular basis either face-to-face or online.
- Two times a year, an intensive supervision week is organized. During this week, you receive courses at PhD-level, present your work to fellow PhD students, and discuss recent papers.
- You can participate in the international doctoral workshops and PhD-courses that are organized by TIER in collaboration with KU Leuven (Belgium), Politecnico di Milano (Italy) and University of Budapest (Hungary).
- Flexible starting date.