- Master in Economics, Business Economics, Commercial Engineering, Civil Engineering, Mathematics, Sociology, Psychology, Education or similar masters with strong quantitative background.
- Excellent results in the master years.
- Knowledge and skills in quantitative methods.
- Enthusiastic and motivated to do research.
- Excellent in writing and speaking English (proved by Toefl, ELPT, SAT, or ACT).
- We also welcome students who want to combine the program with a full time or part time job (e.g., in public administration, knowledge institutes, higher education colleges, secondary education).