- Amagir A., Groot W., Maassen van den Brink H. and Wilschut A.: Financial literacy of high school students in the Netherlands: knowledge, attitudes, self-efficacy, and behavior
- Ariës R., Ghysels J., Groot W. and Maassen van den Brink H.: Improving reasoning abilities in secondary history education: The effect of motivational components in combined reasoning strategy and working memory training
- Ariës R., Ghysels J., Groot W. and Maassen van den Brink H.: Is working memory capacity and metacognitive training effective in enhancing school based reasoning achievements? A synthesis of the research
- Ariës Roel J., Ghysels Joris, Groot Wim & Maassen van den Brink Henriëtte: Does n-back training in a school-based context
- Aries Roel & Cabus Sofie: Verbeteren toetsscores wanneer ouders betrokken zijn bij het huiswerk van hun kind? Een verslag van een literatuuronderzoek.
- Cabus S., van Klaveren C. and Cornelisz, I.: Is Job Turnover the Answer to Recession? – Evidence From the Netherlands
- Ernst R., Ghysels J. and Nijhof P.: The META-method: an experimental evaluation of a three-sided didactical approach to reinforce metacognition among secondary school students
- Haelermans, C. and Heers, M.: The effects of immigrant student concentration on educational outcomes of native and immigrant students
- Heerden, A. van: Dropout of four-year bachelor programmes: who is at risk and when?
- Hogendoorn B., Groot W., Maassen van den Brink, H.: Human capital and entrepreneurial performance in industrialized countries: A systematic review of (quasi-)experimental studies
- Hogendoorn, B., Rud, I., Groot, W. and Maassen van den Brink, H.: Who survive in self-employment? An analysis using administrative data
- Purin Camilo Carrillo, Maassen van den Brink Henriette and Groot Wim: The Peruvian teacher in-service training program and its effects on student achievement
- Rens van M., Haelermans C., Groot W., Maassen van den Brink H.: Facilitating a successful transition to secondary school: (how) does it work? A systematic literature overview
- Rens van Marlau,Haelermans Carla, Groot Wim & Maassen van den Brink Henriëtte: Girls’ and boys’ self-reported perceptions of the transition from primary to secondary school
- Sneyers E. and De Witte K.: Interventions in higher education and their effect on student success: a meta-analysis
- Sneyers E., De Witte K. : Doorstroom mbo-hbo en uitval in het hbo. Evidence-based aanbevelingen
- Vooren, M., Haelermans, C., Groot, W. and Maassen van den Brink, H.: The Effectiveness Of Active Labour Market Policies: A Meta-Analysis
- Aries, R., Ghysels, J., Groot, W., Maassen van den Brink, H.: Is working memory training effective in enhancing school based reasoning achievements? A systematic review
- Aries, R., Ghysels, J., Groot, W., Maassen van den Brink, H.: Working memory training improves reasoning skills in secondary social studies education: evidence from an experimental study
- Cabus S. and Somers M. Mismatch between Education and the Labour Market in the Netherlands: Is it a Reality or a Myth? – The Employers’ Perspective
- Cornelisz, I., Van klaveren, C. and Vonk, S. The Effect of Adaptive versus Static Practicing on Student Learning – Evidence from a Randomized Field Experiment
- Haelermans C., Ghysels J.:The Effect of an Online Practice Tool on Math Performance in Secondary Education- Evidence from a Randomized Field Experiment
- Hindryckx, J. and De Witte, K. (2015) The influence of the learning environment on course efficiency. Evidence from Flanders
- Aries, Roel J., Maassen van den Brink, Henriette and Groot, Wim: On the potential of a brain based instruction model to enhance reasoning abilities in secondary education: a systematic review
- Cabus, Sofie & De Witte, Kristof: Does Unauthorized School Absenteeism Accelerates the Dropout Decision? Evidence from a Bayesian Duration Model
- Cabus, Sofie & De Witte, Kristof: The Cost-Effectiveness of Active School Attendance Interventions to Tackle Dropout in Secondary Schools - A Dutch Pilot Case
- Cabus, Sofie J. & Cornelisz, Ilja: Competition, Student Sorting, and Performance Gains in Local Education Markets: The Dutch Secondary Sector
- Cabus, Sofie J., Roel J. Ariës; What Do Parents Teach their Children? – On Birth Order and Performance Differences in Dutch Compulsory Education
- Cabus, Sofie j., Carla Haelermans, Sonja Franken; SMART in Mathematics? – Exploring the Effects of In-Class Level Differentiation using SMARTboard on Math Proficiency
- Cabus, Sofie, Gool, van, Emily: A Field Experiment Exploring the Effectiveness of Summer Learning
- Cabus, Sofie: Are Health Professionals Better Off in Foreign Industries? On Inter-Industry Wage Differentials and Job-Related Skills
- Cabus, Sofie: Does Enhanced Student Commitment Reduce School Dropout? ? Evidence From Two Major Dropout Regions in the Netherlands
- Coenen Johan, Wim Groot, Henriette Maassen van den Brink & Chris van Klaveren; Teacher characteristics and their effects on student test scores: A best-evidence review
- Coenen, Johan, van Klaveren, Chris, Groot, Wim and Maassen van den Brink, Henriette: The Effects of Ability Tracking of Future Primary School Teachers on Student Performance
- De Witte, K., Cabus, S., Thyssen, G., Groot, W. & Maassen van den Brink, H.: A Critical Review of the Literature on School Dropout
- De Witte, K., Nicaise, I., Lavrijsen, J., Van Landeghem, G., Lamote, C. & Van Damme, J.: The impact of institutional context, education and labour market policies on early school leaving: a comparative analysis of EU countries
- De Witte, Kristof & Csillag, Marton: Does anybody notice? On the impact of improved truancy reporting on school dropout
- De Witte, Kristof and Rogge, Nicky: Does ICT matter for effectiveness and efficiency in mathematics education?
- Ghysels, Joris, Carla Haelermans & Fernao Prince; The Economics of Information in Human Capital Formation - Evidence from Two Randomized Experiments with Low Stakes Tests in Secondary Education
- Haelermans, Carla, John Ruggiero; Nonparametric Estimation of the Cost of Adequacy in Education: The Case of Dutch Schools
- Ruijs, N. Special needs students in regular education: Do they affect their classmates?
- Sneyers, E. and De Witte, K.: The influence of selection after the gate on graduation rates. Evidence from variation in the size of an academic-dismissal policy
- Sneyers, E. and De Witte, K.: The interaction between dropout, graduation rates and quality ratings in universities
- Van der Eem, Maartje and Haelermans, Carla: The effect of student-led conferences on academic achievement. An experiment in Dutch secondary education.
- Witte De Kristof, Wim Groot & Henriette Maassen van den Brink; The effectiveness of a computer assisted method to enhance learning – A randomized experiment
- Agasisti, T. and Haelermans, C.. Comparing efficiency of public universities among European countries: Different incentives lead to different performances
- Cabus, Sofie J. & Haelermans, Carla. Work or Schooling? ? On the Return to Gaining in-School Work Experiences
- Coenen, J. Van Klaveren, C. Better test scores with a same-gender teacher?
- Haelermans C., J. Ghysels, F. Prince: The Effect of Digital Differentiation on Student Performance: Evidence from a Randomized Experiment
- Haelermans, Carla and De Witte, Kristof. Does residential mobility improve educational outcomes? Evidence from the Netherlands
- Heers Marieke, Ghysels Joris , Groot Wim , Maassen van den Brink Henri?tte; The contribution of community schooling to children?s educational progress: A comparative evaluation of the various activities of community schools
- Sofie J. Cabus and Kristof De Witte. Why do Students Leave Education Early? - Theory and Evidence on high school dropout rates
- Van Klaveren, C. & Wolf, Inge de. Systematic Reviews in Education Research: When Do Effect Studies Provide Evidence?
- De Witte, K., Van Klaveren, C., Smets, A. Selective Migration in New Towns:Influence on Regional Accountability in Early School Leaving (2011)
- Haelermans, C., De Witte K., Blank, J. On the allocation of resources for secondary education schools (2011)
- Haelermans, C., De Witte, K. The role of innovations in secondary school efficiency: Evidence from a conditional efficiency model (2011)
- Heers, M., Van Klaveren, C., Groot, W. and Maassen van den Brink, H. Community Schools Unfolded: A review of the literature.
- Meyer, E., Van Klaveren, C. Evaluation of an Extended Day Program in the Netherlands: A Randomized Field Experiment (2011)
- Booij, Adam. The role of information in the take-up of student loans
- Cabus, Sofie J. and Kristof De Witte. Does School Time Matter? - On the impact of compulsory education age on school dropout. (2010)
- Damen M. and Van Klaveren, C. Did Cultural and Artistic Education in the Netherlands increase Student Participation in High Cultural Events?
- De Witte, K, Rogge, N. (2010) To publish or not to publish? On the aggregation and drivers of research performance.
- De Witte, K. and C. Van Klaveren How are Teachers Teaching? A Nonparametric Approach
- De Witte, K. and S. Cabus (2010) Dropout prevention measures in the Netherlands, an evaluation
- De Witte, K. and Van Klaveren, C. (2010) How Uniform Incentives can Provide a Negative Motivation - an Application to early School Leaving in Two Large Cities.
- Ewijk, Reyn van & Peter Sleegers. Peer Ethnicity and Achievement: a Meta-analysis Into the Compositional Effect
- Ewijk, Reyn van & Peter Sleegers. The effect of peer socioeconomic status on student achievement: a meta-analysis
- Ewijk, Reyn van. Same work, lower grade? Student ethnicity and teachers' subjective assessments
- Groot, W. and H. Maassen van den Brink. Werkt de markt voor bedrijfsgerelateerde scholing? Een overzichtsstudie
- Huang, Jian, W. Groot & H. Maassen van den Brink. A Meta-Analysis of the Effect of Education on Social Capital
- Huang, Jian, W. Groot & H. Maassen van den Brink. College Education and Social trust. An Evidence-based Study on the Causal Mechanisms
- Huang, Jian, W. Groot & H. Maassen van den Brink. Does Education Promote Social Capital? Evidence from IV Analysis And Nonparametric-Bound Analysis
- Huang, Jian, W. Groot & H. Maassen van den Brink. Higher Education and Membership of Voluntary Groups
- Oosterbeek, H. & Ewijk, Reyn van. Gender peer effects in university: Evidence from a randomized experiment
- Van Klaveren C., B. van Praag and H. Maassen van den Brink. Collective Labor Supply and Housework with Non-Participation of Women in Paid Labor
- De Witte, K, Maassen van den Brink, H & Groot, W. Efficiency of education in generating literacy.
- De Witte, K. (2009) Dropout from secondary education: Allâ€™s well that begins well.
- De Witte, K. and Marques, R. (2009), Gaming in a benchmarking environment. A non-parametric analysis of benchmarking in the water sector. MPRA Paper 14679.
- De Witte, K. and Marques, R. (2009), Influential observations in frontier models, a robust non-oriented approach to the water sector. mimeo.
- De Witte, K. and Rogge, N. (2009), Accounting for exogenous influences in a benevolent performance evaluation of teachers.
- Emrouznejad, A. and K. De Witte (2009), COOPER-framework: A Unified Standard Process for Non-parametric Projects. Aston University Working Paper.
- Groot, W. and H. Maassen van den Brink. Does the market of enterprise-related training work? An overview study (2009)
- Marques, R. and De Witte, K. (2009), Is big better? On scale and scope economies in the Portuguese water sector. mimeo.